Monday, October 31, 2011

My freakin back.

My back hurts so damn much. It's not a soreness like I pulled it or anything. It's like  slept on it wrong. But it's been like this for a month.  I went to a Chinese message place about a week ago and that helped for five minutes. The new restaurant seems easier and more lucrative but slower pace. Actually found myself missing the hectic Isabellas. But that may change now that I have my first live shift.

I'm making good head way on the 30 Rock script. It's long and the jokes are getting harder to write. But the goal is to finish a draft of it then fix it rather than try to do it right the first time.  I'm at that point though where I'm really questioning how good the plot is.  But I think that's natural in the muddle middle.

Emotionally I'm been kinda down lately. I feel like I've hit a rut in New York. Granted I have a few friends from Isabellas and I have my sister. But the Isabellas people are busy and I can't hang out with my sister every night. There doesn't seem like there's going to be anyone I connect with at the new restaurant. It's nice that I'm writing but I don't feel like I'm moving in any direction to break into the television industry. Every moment at this new restaurant is a reminder of that. I feel like my fight is gone. The ambition of young a graduate filled with naivety and the compunction to make the stupid mistakes that get you into trouble but also cause you stumble upon success. It's been hard for me to work out, eat right, update the other blog, and I've even relapsed into drinking a few times.

Sigh.

New Coldplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_fEWsM4mNc

No comments:

Post a Comment