Monday, October 10, 2011

My freakin' neck.

So I've been writing. A lot. You have to understand. I'm used to spending hours on my feet in the fast paced, high stress, restaurant world. Now I'm unemployed. But I don't just sit on my ass watching TV (okay today I watched the new Dexter and the Breaking Bad finale,) I'm at my computer writing this blog, mackjackandjill, and my main focus; the rewrite of Same River Twice. That's a lot of time sitting on your ass staring at an LCD screen. Especially since when I decided to take a break, I just spent time on OkCupid, (aren't I cute?) I have given my eyes and neck very little relief.  Funny thing about writing for hours. Afterwards, it makes messaging a shit ton easier.

Almost 2 weeks and no drinking. It doesn't get any easier. Sometimes I think, just one beer. Why not? But I never want just one beer. Maybe the first night. But from then I will snowball. It always does.

Other than that I start my TV writing class at Gotham tomorrow. So now I'll have another writing project.

Short post. Love my new iPad. Breaking Bad season 4 didn't disappoint. Best show on TV.



Song that was on that a capella competition show The Sing off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ7uXX9K7Sk

No comments:

Post a Comment