Saturday, November 5, 2011

Little Sick

My back has gotten marginally better, but now I have a cold. Now that I have a job again, I've been spending money and it feels so good. Went to Macy's, Old Navy, and Uni Qlo the other day. Uni Qlo is this new Japanese store. Some of their stuff is really cheap (like $9.99 women's jeans) and some stuff is really expensive ($99.99 men's sweaters.) I ended up getting a down jacket for $130.00.

The new job isn't bad. It's not as hectic ( though tonight is supposed to be crazy busy b/c of the New York marathon.) The runners like to carb load on pasta, a staple of the restaurant. I've mostly been writing my 30 Rock spec script and memorizing the menu of Crispo. The only big downsides are that I don't have a locker. So I don't like to bring anything like my iPad or Kindle. Also the house is pooled which in and of itself isn't bad, but the closers all have to stay till the end. I.e. when all the customers are gone. Then you have to do closing side work. And I'm only scheduled closing shifts for the next 2 weeks.

Saw Harold and Kumar 3-D last night. Better than the 2nd one, but not as good as the first. They do some clever stuff, and unlike the first movie to the second movie (which picked up the next day,) this movie takes place years later. So it's fun to see how the characters have moved on.


Been into this song lately
City and Color.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZqnqH9s1jk

No comments:

Post a Comment