So a funny thing has happened with this bog. I'm getting some page views. As many as 33 on Wednesday. And that disturbing because I don't advertise this blog. Meanwhile, my public blog I have to practically spam friends on Facebook to visit. My best day ever was 27. So what do I make of this?
My traffic sources point to http://pu.gg/ as my biggest traffic source. It seems to be a torrent site. No idea why anyone there would be looking here. One was adf.ly. Someone's seeing if they want to advertise on my site??? And the last one is metablogstats. So I don't know if people are actually coming to this blog and reading it or if computer programs are running through the internet randomly checking out blogs (it's obvious I don't know how the internet works.)
Conclusion? If you're are a human, leave comments, tell your friends, visit Mackjackandjill.wordpress.com. If you're a computer, well there's not much I can do, now can I?
Feiya pointed me to this awesome site.
We Run the Night
http://soundcloud.com/dubstep/we-run-the-night-proper-villians-remix
Whooo! I heart me some DUBSTEP.
ReplyDelete