My goals are as follows.
- Find a job in writing/television/film or anything that helps me develop my writing skills or networking.
- Quit drinking. It's really gotten out of control. I hope to be able to handle this on my own, without a support group or twelve step program. But I am prepared to enlist in one if necessary. Ideally if I could moderate myself to 2 drinks max a day, that would be perfect. But I honestly don't think I'm capable of that.
- Work out 4-5 times a week.
- Healthy eating. Minimal carbs. More vegetables. Avoid eating after 8pm.
- Start and maintain a blog. This forum is great for me, but I've never felt it professional nor presentable.
For the immediate future I plan to be unemployed and living off my savings. That's a pretty scary notion. If need be I'll have to go back to waiting tables but hopefully it won't have to come to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment