Friday, July 22, 2011

...

In order to write I have to have the perfect mix of alcohol and coffee. And due to tolerance and other factors that perfect mix changes day to day. I feel like there is a chunk missing from me. That I'm capable of so much more but because of this handicap I'm obstructed. I feel like a boy in a 27 year old's body. I have ideas but no way to deliver them. I fear the path I'm on is sending me in the direction of a wasted life. Everyday I waste while wondering what I should be doing.  It pains me to see those who have figured it out. The couples on the subway. My friends getting Broadway roles. The managers at my work who are younger than me. I pass by a bar in Chelsea and spy a group of friends chatting over beers. Why is this beyond me? I feel stilted and stunted. Neglected and subdued. I'm falling. And the only thing I know how to do anymore is fall deeper.

Song:
Hello
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYQBptoNvp0

No comments:

Post a Comment